THE YOGA CABIN
A cosy and comforting space devoted to practicing various levels of yoga. The purpose of the cabin is to allow students to feel completely at home and relax into class. Each class offers physical as well as mental support using asana (poses) and pranayama (breath work). The Yoga Cabin studio invites all yoga students of all levels to come and relax, refresh and awaken the body and mind.
Located in the heart of rural village Bunbury, on Darkie Meadow.
Due to Covid19, Kate will be running smaller group classes, equipment (mats, bocks) can be provided but bring your own if you have them. Hand sanitiser is provided on entrance and all equipment will be cleaned before and after use.
1:1 classes and beginner 6 week courses available on request (these can be online via Zoom if preferred)
Benefits of Yoga
- Quietens the mind, resulting in calmer manner
- Feel stronger – increase core strength
- Stronger muscles prevents injuries
- Allows you to stay present
- Relaxation and restoring
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression*
- Increases concentration
- Improves posture and aids balance
- Improves sleep
- Aids circulation, digestion elimination of toxins
- Supports healthy immune system – fight off those infections
- Creates positive outlook on life
- Improved quality of life
*Yoga is proven to improve mental health but mental health issues should be treated by a qualified psychotherapist